These services will help appeal a deactivated account due to reasons such as:
- Amazon found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on their site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from Amazon.
- “Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue.”
- Help you appeal after you have received a “final decision” from Amazon similar to “This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.”
- “The credit card information on your Amazon seller account may no longer be valid. Sellers on Amazon are not allowed to list items without a valid credit card on file.” (invalid credit card on file)
- You have created more than 1 seller account by accident.
- Your seller account was related to a colleagues sellers account.
- You have failed to submit or Amazon does not accept requested documentation to verify the authenticity of your seller account (During or right after seller account registration)
We will understand your case a compose a custom-tailored plan of action with the following:
If you believe there has been an error, we will work with you to understand your situation and compose a letter for you to submit an (appeal) explanation.
The explanation would include the following information:
- A request for re-review of your account and why.
- Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account complies Amazon’s policies.
- Why your account is related to multiple fraudulent and blocked accounts.
- Why your account should be reinstated.
- How you intend to avoid relationships with risky sellers moving forward.
– We will help, guide you to provide Amazon documentation that they are requiring.
– We will work with you to understand what Amazon is asking for, review what you can provide, and help you submit it to Amazon.
If you cannot provide certain things that Amazon is requesting, we will communicate with you to understand how and why you are having issues, then assist you in tackling down every issue aiming to have your Amazon seller account reactivated as soon as possible.