INAUTHENTIC COMPLAINTS Standard Service $799
- Selling Privilege’s Removed, Account Deactivated/Suspended, Listings Blocked due to concerns about the authenticity of the items you are offering.
- One or more of your listings may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others, and the appeal you provided did not adequately address the intellectual property infringement.
- Listed against detail pages that do not exactly match your items.
- Account Suspension due to Manipulation of Invoices, Forged Documents.
- Amazon requesting Invoices, Receipts, Order Ids?
- Amazon Requesting a valid retraction from the Right Owners?
- Details on the root cause(s) of the infringement.
- Details on the actions you have taken to resolve the complaint.
- Details on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
- Details on how your account has complied with our policy.
- Details on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.
We aim to respond and deliver your appeals and letters as soon as we can. We offer two types of services, standard and expedited. For both methods, one agent is assigned to a case with the help from research assistants. We will let you know what documents and information are needed for us to compose your appeals, escalations, or any other type of letter. Once we have received and reviewed all the required materials and information, we will send out the letters to you.
Standard: Appeals will be delivered to you in 24-36 hours
Expedited: Priority. Appeals will be delivered to you in 12- 24 hours. We recommend this service for those who’ve received a specific deadline.
If you are not sure that this is the service that pertains to your case, please email us at Agents@AmazonAppealLetter.com
– Personal consulting for your specific Amazon Sellers Account questions, and how-tos.
After your payment processes, we will email you a couple of questions.
- Please give us as much information as possible when you answer the questions.
- Tell us what you think, what you imagine, what you know, everything that can help us understand your case.
Then we will review it, and compose the Plan Of Action for you. If we need more information or need to ask you additional questions, we will reply to you via email.
- If we have all we need, then after a thorough review of your case we will compose the appeal letter for you.
- If we need clarification, have additional questions, need more information, we will reply to you via email.
We will email the appeal letter (Plan Of Action) to you, and instruct you on how to submit the appeal. We will help, guide, and work with you through the whole process.
- We will compose as many letters as you need (until we have exhausted all of our methods), while we aim to have your account reinstated as soon as possible.
Please email us at Agents@AmazonAppealLetter.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Reasons for suspension:
* Inauthentic Complaints
* Counterfeit item
* Right Owner notice of infringement
* Manipulation of invoiced, Forged Documents