- Personal consulting for your specific Amazon Sellers Account questions, and how-tos.
After your payment processes, we will email you a couple of questions.
- Please give us as much information as possible when you answer the questions.
- Tell us what you think, what you imagine, what you know, everything that can help us understand your case.
Then we will review it, and compose the Plan Of Action for you. If we need more information or need to ask you additional questions, we will reply to you via email.
- If we have all we need, then after a thorough review of your case we will compose the appeal letter for you.
- If we need clarification, have additional questions, need more information, we will reply to you via email.
We will email the appeal letter (Plan Of Action) to you, and instruct you on how to submit the appeal. We will help, guide, and work with you through the whole process.
- We will compose as many letters as you need (until we have exhausted all of our methods), while we aim to have your account reinstated as soon as possible.
Reason for suspension:
* Account Verification Process (unable to verify identity for Amazon seller account)
*Linked Related Seller Accounts
*Credit Card Verification Issues
*Used same Address
*Used same Social/Ein
*Used same Charge Method
*Used same Deposit Method
*Used same Internet Router
* Suspension is an Error
Please email us at Agents@AmazonAppealLetter.com if you have any questions or concerns.
We aim to respond and deliver your appeals and letters as soon as we can. We offer two types of services, standard and expedited.
For both services, one agent is assigned to a case with help from research assistants.
We will let you know which documents and what information is needed in order for us to compose your appeals, escalations, or any other type of letter.
Once we have received and reviewed all the required materials and information we will send out the letters to you.
Standard: Appeals will be delivered to you in 36-48 Business hours.*
Expedited: Expedited: Priority. Appeals will be delivered to you in 24-48 Business hours.*
(We recommend this service for those who’ve received a specific deadline and prefer priority attention for us to respond to your emails/compose appeal letters for you faster. Also, for those that foresee frequently emailing us questions.)
*Our official business hours of work are:
MIAMI FLORIDA. USA, EASTERN TIME
Monday – Thursday – 10 am to 10 pm.
Friday – 10 am to 3 pm.
Weekend and Holidays Closed.
Now, we technically do our best to work around the clock.
We try our best to be available before, and after 10 am/10 pm,
we also try our best to work during the weekends and holidays,
although we mainly provide attention to the expedited customers during “off” hours.
These time frames are given so that we may have the most amount of time to compose appeals and answer emails.
We are usually excellent at delivery before the timeframe but do get busier sporadically.
We provide “priority” service to those who select to go with “Expedited”; the quality of work and service is the same for all of our customers.
*The delivery timeframe is counted throughout our business hours.