Linked Account Standard Service $599
- Amazon found that your account is related to an account that cannot be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com?
- Appealed already and Amazon decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com?
- Amazon stated: "We may not reply to further emails about this issue."?
- Updated your credit card on file and account suddenly got deactivated? (invalid credit card issues)
- You have created more than 1 seller account by accident.
- Your seller account was related to a colleagues sellers account.
- You have failed to submit or Amazon does not accept requested documentation to verify the authenticity of your seller account (During or right after seller account registration)
- A request for re-review of your account and why.
- Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account complies Amazon’s policies.
- Why your account is related to multiple fraudulent and blocked accounts.
- Why your account should be reinstated.
- How you intend to avoid relationships with risky sellers moving forward.
- We will help, guide you to provide Amazon documentation that they are requiring.
- We will work with to understand what Amazon is asking for, review what you can provide and help you submit it to Amazon.
- If you cannot provide certain things that Amazon is requesting, we will communicate with you to understand how and why you are having issues, then assist you on tackling down every issue aiming to have your Amazon seller account reactivated as soon as possible.
We aim to respond and deliver your appeals and letters as soon as we can. We offer two types of services, standard and expedited. For both methods, one agent is assigned to a case with the help from research assistants. We will let you know what documents and information are needed in order for us to compose your appeals, escalations, or any other type of letter. Once we have received and reviewed all the required materials and information we will send out the letters to you.
Standard: Appeals will be delivered to you in 24-36 hours
Expedited: Priority. Appeals will be delivered to you in 12- 24 hours. We recommend this service for those who’ve received a specific deadline.
If you are not sure that this is the service that pertains to your case please email us at Agents@AmazonAppealLetter.com
– Personal consulting for your specific Amazon Sellers Account questions, and how-tos.
After your payment processes, we will email you a couple of questions.
- Please give us as much information as possible when you answer the questions.
- Tell us what you think, what you imagine, what you know, everything that can help us understand your case.
Then we will review it, and compose the Plan Of Action for you. If we need more information or need to ask you additional question we will reply to you via email.
- If we have all we need, then after a thorough review of your case we will compose the appeal letter for you.
- If we need clarification, have additional questions, need more information, we will reply to you via email.
We will email the appeal letter (Plan Of Action) to you, and instruct you on how to submit the appeal. We will help, guide, and work with you through the whole process.
- We will compose as many letters as you need (until we have exhausted all of our methods), while we aim to have your account reinstated as soon as possible.
Please email us at Agents@AmazonAppealLetter.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Reason for suspension:
*Linked Related Seller Accounts
*Credit Card Verification Issues
*Used same Address
*Used same Social/Ein
*Used same Charge Method
*Used same Deposit Method
*Used same Internet Router
* Suspension is an Error