Amazon Appeal Letter LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contract Price. The Contract price is situational and is based on a case by case scenario inclusive of any and all other charges stated in this Contract. You, the purchaser, agree to pay the full Contract price stated at the bottom of this agreement. In the event that the actual number of cases for the Amazon account holder/patron is greater than the number guaranteed by the Patron, the Contract price shall be increased accordingly. Amazon Appeal Letter LLC agrees to resolve all issues stated in the issues box. Any additional issues which arise or unknown to Amazon Appeal Letter LLC at the time the price for services is agreed upon may result in additional fees due to Amazon Appeal Letter LLC. (See section 2 of this agreement).
- Additional Charges. Amazon Appeal Letter LLC reserves the right to charge a reasonable additional fee in cases which cause Amazon Appeal Letter LLC to provide services to resolve issues for purchaser *beyond the scope of services agreed to when entering into this agreement. Such additional charges and fees are to be paid in full immediately upon the conclusion of the case. This additional fee amount for services shall be quoted to the purchaser in advance of the work provided by Amazon Appeal Letter LLC.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations. The Purchaser for services agrees to abide and conform to all of the rules and regulations provided by Amazon, as well as all local, state, and federal laws and regulations, which may be applicable to this case. The purchaser also agrees not to provide any fraudulent documents or misstatements regarding the facts of their case. The purchaser further understands, that we reserve the right to cease work on your case due to said false or fraudulent statements, and that purchaser waives explicitly his right to be refunded if found to have done so. All information and work provided to and by Amazon Appeal Letter LLC is confidential and will not be disseminated without prior authorization by Purchaser.
- Failure to Perform Contract/Force Majeure. Amazon Appeal Letter LLC shall not be liable for the failure to perform its responsibilities or any part thereof, of this Contract, due to delays, strikes, storms, accidents or other causes beyond its control; or for its inability to perform this contract because of any assertion of rights which should be granted to Amazon Appeal Letter LLC, which reasonably prevents the Amazon Appeal Letter LLC from all or part performance, including but not limited to. Failing to provide all necessary documentation or knowledge as to the facts and circumstances of your specific case, providing false or fraudulent documents or statements, etc…
- “Standard” and “Expedited” Service time frame: Our goal is to help our clients resolve their issues as soon as possible. As mentioned in “part 4” in these terms and conditions, a delay in the delivery of our work to the client can occur if we need to collect additional information to better understand the client’s case. Due to intentions including substantial efforts to achieve the success wished that Amazon Appeal Letter may deliver work outside of the “time frame” considering that there is active communication with the client to obtain a better understanding and accurate information.
- Cancellation. In the event of cancellation by the Purchaser, after Amazon Appeal Letter LLC has begun work to resolve the issues agreed to, all monies paid by the Purchaser shall become the property of Amazon Appeal Letter LLC, and No refunds will be given.
- Assign. The Patron shall not assign or sublet to others the case covered by this agreement without the written approval of Amazon Appeal Letter LLC. (meaning in the event someone purchased one case, and now has two cases and prefers us to work on the second one- or purchased for a specific case and then lend out our help to another friend with something similar. This contract is binding only to the patron/company who agreed for us to work with.)
- It is understood that Amazon Appeal Letter LLC is not a lawyer nor provides legal services. Further, Amazon Appeal Letter LLC is not affiliated and/or employed by Amazon. Amazon Appeal Letter LLC is a 3rd party company which has experience in providing assistance to those who have been suspended or received reprimands from Amazon for which Amazon Appeal Letter LLC may be able to provide assistance or a remedy. Further, it is understood that there is no guarantee to a specific result nor to the reinstatement of an account by Amazon. Purchaser agrees not to hold Amazon Appeal Letter LLC, or its owners or employees liable if such a decision is reached
- If we do not hear from our clients via email, and their case remains inactive for 60 days or more, it is considered to be a disruption of our service; we are no longer required to continue our service for that case, and will thereby close the case.
Using the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
Post content in inappropriate areas on the Site.
violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies;
abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Site users;
use the Site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Site;
post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is infringing, libelous (including personal information), defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and mail delivery laws);
distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
attempt to impersonate another user or person;
sell or otherwise transfer your account;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Company or the interests or property of Site users;
copy, modify, or distribute content from the Site and the Company’s copyrights and trademarks;
We reserve the right to bar any activity that violates any of the terms written in this section.
Website access and Interference
The Site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to the Company by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, “deep linking” or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of the Company and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
the probe, test, or scan the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site.
Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including passwords and email addresses, without their consent;
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site or any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site, or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed and suspended accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You acknowledge that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release the Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site. It will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (i) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (ii) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100, (iii) FOR ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE SERVICE OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT CESSATION OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF; (iv) FOR THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE AND/OR SEND OR RECEIVE YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Resolution of Disputes
The following policies are part of this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our sites: